Monday, September 12, 2011

The beginning of a new week.

It's officially Monday here, and I'm starting the week off by fighting what I thought was allergies, and now I feel like it may be a really bad cold. Please forgive me for not updating sooner, but I can finally get out of bed and be a little more active.

I am at my new apartment, and I really like its location. The room itself is smaller than a lot of apartments in my hometown, but it's just the right size for me and my suitcases, so I can't complain. I have a place to sleep, bathe, and cook.

I can already tell that my Japanese is improving. Three days here and I'm already thinking more quickly in the language and finding it easier to communicate with other people. I'm still looked at like a stranger, but I am a foreigner here.

So far, I'm really liking it here, but I do miss my friends, family, and pets.

Now I'm nervous about the placement exam for Ritsumeikan. That happens next week. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment