Thursday, December 20, 2012

Sweet Dreams

Again, it's been a long time since I've written anything, and it's been an even longer time since I've been this open.

A little over a two months ago, my boyfriend and I decided to split. I'll spare the mushy gushy, sob-story details; the important thing to know is that the relationship has ended.

I guess this is a test of faith for me. It gives me time to prioritize my life goals, emotions, and personal values.

It just hurts that I have some gut feeling that I'll never see him again. I don't say this out of pessimism; I just feel that something is wrong.


I'm unsure of whether or not my feelings will change as time goes on--a lot of people reading this will probably say, "Yeah, they do."--but the fact of the matter is that I don't want them to change now. At this point in time, and for the past two and half years, I have loved this person unlike I have loved any other human being. I want my heart to stay here where it is.

Wherever you are, my thoughts, prayers, and heart are with you.
Please stay safe.



No comments:

Post a Comment